Fun Print, Solid Cotton, Solid Satin Face Cover Set of 3 + 6 Filters
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends wearing a cloth face mask when leaving the home and entering public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
We've got your covered! Hang Accessories non-medical reusable cloth fashion face masks include two PM2.5 filters and adjustable elastic ear straps and integrated metal nose piece to ensure a snug fit.
Wear in public spaces or areas where social distancing is not possible (ie. to the grocery store, exercising outdoors, encountering populated areas). By covering your nose and mouth, masks help you decrease the amount of virus you admit to other people as a possible asymptomatic carrier. These are not replacements for surgical masks or N-95 respirators and will not prevent from contracting COVID-19. Please reserve medical grade masks for healthcare workers and other medical first responders.Materials: -Multilayer, 100% cotton cloth -Adjustable, elastic ear straps -Integrated metal nose piece Dimensions: -8.75" x 5.5" -One size fits most adults. Recommended for adults and teens. Can be adjusted to fit smaller faces. Filters: -Each mask comes with 2 multi-layer PM2.5 filters. They limit airborne particles and avoid unfiltered air flowing through the mask. -NOTE: THESE ARE NOT N95 FILTERS. -Made of electrostatic non-woven polypropylene fiber. Filters feature 2 layers of Meltblown Filter and 1 layer of Carbon Activated Fabric. -Filters should be replaced every 7 days. -Insert filter in the back pocket on the cloth mask. Care: Please wash masks frequently. Masks are reusable and can be safely machine washed with regular detergent on the cold, gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry. Filters are not washable; remove filter before washing. Please wash before wearing. Social Impact: Hang Accessories is committed to helping our community as best we can. A percentage of all site wide sales will be donated to Feeding America.
Final Sale. Due to the protective nature of this item, we cannot accept exchanges or returns.
- This is not an FDA approved product. This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.
- This mask should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Please follow the steps below for best results.
1. Remove mask from packaging with clean hands.
2. Machine wash cloth mask prior to use. Refer to care instructions in description tab.
3. Once cloth is dry, fold and insert included PM2.5 filter into the back pocket of the cloth mask. Make sure you separate the two filters by pulling apart at the perforation. Only one filter is needed at a time.
4. Place elastic straps around ears and pull mask all the way down under your chin. Mask will form a loose seal around nose and mouth area.
5. Tighten elastic straps by pulling the bead closer behind each ear so mask is form fitting around the face.
6. Adjust integrated metal nose piece so there are no gaps.
7. Avoid adjusting or touching mask once secure to prevent germ exposure.
8. Wear in public spaces where social distancing is not possible. Breathe normally and talk through the mask in populated areas.
9. After use, machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.
10. Replace filters every 7 days. If worn for long periods of time, replace filters more frequently.
Q: Why is it important to wear a mask?
A: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends people to always wear a cloth face mask when leaving the home in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19. In our effort to help protect our community, we are leveraging our supply chain to rapidly source and manufacture cloth face masks for the general public. In addition to using a cloth mask, CDC still strongly encourages hand hygiene, social distancing and staying home as the best ways to limit the effects of COVID-19*. Hang Accessories thanks the doctors, nurses, and healthcare officials for their tireless efforts and sacrifices during this time of uncertainty!
*Please comply with CDC regulations for full preventative airborne transmission guidelines. Mask should be used in tandem with other precautionary measures and do not guarantee the user from contracting COVID-19. Please also visit the World Health Organization's website for their recommendations on civilian masks and overall Covid-19/Corona Virus safety practices.
Q: Are these medical grade N95 masks?
A: No, Hang Accessories' Face Masks are NOT FOR MEDICAL USE! We offer civilian masks for the general public to wear outdoors and while running essential errands. Please save medical masks for our medical professionals!
Q: What is a PM2.5 Filter?
A: Particulate matter (PM) refers to particles in the air that cause pollution.
Particulate pollutants vary in size and the smaller they are, the more damage they cause to your health. A PM2.5 mask refers to a mask that is able to filter out particulates that have a diameter of 2.5 micrometers (microns) or less.
Coronavirus particles are spheres with diameters of approximately 0.125 microns. The smallest particles are 0.06 microns, and the largest are 0.14 microns.
Q: Are the masks machine washable?
A: Yes, the cotton and satin face masks can be cleaned in the washing machine. Use gentle cycle for best care.
Q: Can I order additional refill filters?
A: Yes, we include two disposable PM2.5 filters with every reusable mask. We also have refill filters for purchase here.
Q: Where are they made?
A: We are a woman owned, small business out of San Diego, California. All of the current masks are designed in San Diego and produced in Mexico and China at our certified, trusted factories. Each mask purchase helps our US operation and American staff as well as contributes to our site wide proceeds being donated to Feeding America.