Bulk Face Covers + Filters
We've got you covered! These washable, reusable, non-medical, 100% cotton fashion face masks include two PM2.5 filters, filter pocket, adjustable elastic ear straps, and integrated metal nose piece. Adult fun printed masks are one size fits most and can be adjusted to create a comfortable, “custom fit.” Keep in your bag or car for easy use to wear to work, the grocery store, and out in public areas.
Stand out features:
Final Sale. Due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept exchanges or returns.
Please follow the steps below for best results.
1. Remove mask from packaging with clean hands.
2. Machine wash cloth mask prior to use. Refer to care instructions in description tab.
3. Once cloth is dry, fold and insert included PM2.5 filter into the back pocket of the cloth mask. Make sure you separate the two filters by pulling apart at the perforation. Only one filter is needed at a time.
4. Place elastic straps around ears and pull mask all the way down under your chin. Mask will form a loose seal around nose and mouth area.
5. Tighten elastic straps by pulling the bead closer behind each ear so mask is form fitting around the face.
6. Adjust integrated metal nose piece so there are no gaps.
7. Avoid adjusting or touching mask once secure to prevent germ exposure.
8. Wear in public spaces where social distancing is not possible. Breathe normally and talk through the mask in populated areas.
9. After use, machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.
10. Replace filters every 7 days. If worn for long periods of time, replace filters more frequently.
Q: Why is it important to wear a mask?
A: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends people to always wear a cloth face mask when leaving the home in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19. In our effort to help protect our community, we are leveraging our supply chain to rapidly source and manufacture cloth face masks for the general public. In addition to using a cloth mask, CDC still strongly encourages hand hygiene, social distancing and staying home as the best ways to limit the effects of COVID-19*. Hang Accessories thanks the doctors, nurses, and healthcare officials for their tireless efforts and sacrifices during this time of uncertainty!
*Please comply with CDC regulations for full preventative airborne transmission guidelines. Mask should be used in tandem with other precautionary measures and do not guarantee the user from contracting COVID-19. Please also visit the World Health Organization's website for their recommendations on civilian masks and overall Covid-19/Corona Virus safety practices.
Q: Are these medical grade N95 masks?
A: No, Hang Accessories' Face Masks are NOT FOR MEDICAL USE! We offer civilian masks for the general public to wear outdoors and while running essential errands. Please save medical masks for our medical professionals!
Q: What is a PM2.5 Filter?
A: Particulate matter (PM) refers to particles in the air that cause pollution.
Particulate pollutants vary in size and the smaller they are, the more damage they cause to your health. A PM2.5 mask refers to a mask that is able to filter out particulates that have a diameter of 2.5 micrometers (microns) or less.
Coronavirus particles are spheres with diameters of approximately 0.125 microns. The smallest particles are 0.06 microns, and the largest are 0.14 microns.
Q: Are the masks machine washable?
A: Yes, the cotton and satin face masks can be cleaned in the washing machine. Use gentle cycle for best care.
Q: Can I order additional refill filters?
A: Yes, we include two disposable PM2.5 filters with every reusable mask. We also have refill filters for purchase here.
Q: Where are they made?
A: We are a woman owned, small business out of San Diego, California. All of the current masks are designed in San Diego and produced in Mexico and China at our certified, trusted factories. Each mask purchase helps our US operation and American staff as well as contributes to our site wide proceeds being donated to Feeding America.